If you think you might be pregnant, call for a free pregnancy testing appointment. We will discuss your results confidentially and discretely and provide you with information regarding the parenting option, the adoption option, and abortion information.
All services are free and confidential
Earn While you Learn
- Get clothing and baby items with the MOM Money earned from attending classes!
- Informative, practical, and interesting lessons
- Dialogue and discussion
Marriage is on the decline. Many couples are making unhelathy choices both for themselves and their families.
These programs provides vital information about relationships and marriage.
Knowledge is key to making empowering decisions. It is our goal at MOM Center to assist our clients in acquiring the knowledge to make empowering decisions through finding:
- Friendship of a network of women and professionals who are there for them and care about them and their success as mothers and women,
- Power of gaining valuable parenting skills for raising happy and well adjusted children,
- Opportunity to learn more about their bodies and the right to say no to other people’s expectations to and for their bodies,
- Self worth and the happiness God intends them to find, and
- Freedom to pursue their dreams that comes through making responsible decisions
Mom Center believes women should have access to information regarding Sexually Transmitted Diseases and their complications to the female reproductive health. If you believe you may have an STD, we have literature to provide you with information that can help you understand the symptoms and consequences of not getting treatment. We can also refer you to facilities that provide free testing and care.
Frequently Asked Questions