Mom Center envisions building a world where every woman finds the tools she needs to become the best mother she can possibly be, and every child has the mother they deserve.
MOM Center’s Christian based mission is to reach and rescue as many moms and babies as possible through life-saving pregnancy help, and to strengthen, power and renew families through mentoring and Earn While You Learn parenting education.
What We Believe
We believe that the traditional family consisting of marriage between one man and one woman is the building block of all society and as such, it is the right of every man, woman and child to have a happy family.
We believe our program contains the necessary tools for building strong family foundations, changing lives and improving the quality of family life in our community and our world.
MOM Center is a Christian based 501(c)(3) non profit. We receive funding solely from the treasured generosity of our private donors, who are comprised of individuals, private foundations, local businesses, many churches and organizations, as well as through fundraising events and campaigns.
Commitment of Care
The MOM Center is an affiliate of Hearbeat International, which comes with a Commitment of Care and Competence:
- Clients are served without regard to age, race, income, nationality, religious affiliation, disability or other arbitrary circumstances.
- Clients are treated with kindness, compassion and in a caring manner.
- Clients always receive honest and open answers.
- Client pregnancy tests are distributed and administered in accordance with all applicable laws.
- Client information is held in strict and absolute confidence. Releases and permissions are obtained appropriately. Client information is only disclosed as required by law and when necessary to protect the client or others against imminent harm.
- Clients receive accurate information about pregnancy, fetal development, lifestyle issues, and related concerns.
- We do not offer, recommend or refer for abortions or abortifacients, but are committed to offering accurate information about abortion procedures and risks.
- All of our advertising and communication are truthful and honest and accurately describe the services we offer.
- We provide a safe environment by screening all volunteers and staff interacting with clients.
- We are governed by a board of directors and operate in accordance with our articles of incorporation, by-laws, and stated purpose and mission.
- We comply with applicable legal and regulatory requirements regarding employment, fundraising, financial management, taxation, and public disclosure, including the filing of all applicable government reports in a timely manner.
- Medical services are provided in accordance with all applicable laws, and in accordance with pertinent medical standards, under the supervision and direction of a licensed physician.
- All of our staff, board members, and volunteers receive appropriate training to uphold these standards.
Staff and Support
Network of Volunteers
Board of Directors
Gayle D. Schoessow, Attorney at Law
John Ramsey, M. D.
Doug Ashman, CPA
Client information is held in strict and absolute confidence. Release and permissions are obtained appropriately. Client information is only disclosed as required by law and when necessary to protect the client or others against imminent harm.